The P2E program was delivered in Term 2 over 8 weeks. Students covered the following topics:
1. Meet & Greet - Team building games and respecting each other.
2. Health & Exercise - Healthy lunches and a visit to Albany Leisure and Aquatic Centre
3. You've Got The Look - What to wear to an interview
4. Industry Visits - Visited hospitality, retail and administration businesses
5. Put It All Together - Given $100 to spend on interview clothes
6. Job Applications Resume & Being in a Job - Writing resumes and interview tips
7. Looking good - Dressed up and mock interviews
8. Transport (local bus and taxi talk) - TAFE tour graduation ceremony and lunch
One very lucky NASHS student, Cameron Tindale, joined 9 other students from Albany Senior High School, Great Southern Grammar, Denmark and Albany Education Secondary Support Centre.
Students particulary enjoyed meeting students from other schools with similar challenges and formed friendships to continue after the course.